The formation of kidney stone is typically caused by a lack of water in the body. As most diseases can be treated naturally, kidney stone is often the first disease to be cured with natural therapy, and water is one of the most commonly used traditional kidney stone remedies. Because most patients are suffering from severe pain, many of them find it difficult to wait weeks to months to pass their kidney stones.
If this explains your situation, there are at least 20 options of kidney stone remedies you could be doing besides using water to help you pass your kidney stones.
Today, many traditional doctors will recommend simple natural remedies before suggesting any medical treatment or surgery. In fact, kidney stones are one of the simplest diseases which can be cured effectively with natural remedies. There are many people who have successfully treated kidney stones naturally have jumped on the natural health bandwagon.
You do not really need to spend $200 to consult a doctor for advice that most health experts know. Here are five kidney stone remedies which can help you flush your pain down the toilet.
1. Drink plenty of water: While suffering from kidney stones disease, it is extremely critical that you continue to drink plenty of water. As a guideline, most experts recommend drinking half your body weight in ounces of water. If your weight is 150lbs., you would drink at least 75 ounces of water in a day.
2. Daily calcium supplement: Be sure to add to your daily diet with quality calcium supplement. Most kidney stones are made out of calcium, and shortage of calcium in your body can lead to calcium-based kidney stones.
3. Sufficient water based fiber: Make sure you have sufficient water soluble fiber in your daily diet. Foods that are rich in this sort of fiber are vegetables and fruits. Three of each everyday will be a great size.
4. Stop eating food with high sugar: The risk of having kidney stones will increase with high intake of sugar. Eating sugar free foods can prevent kidney stones formation and help your body pass kidney stones naturally.
5. Phosphoric acid intake: Today most health expects and doctors are recommending a diet with phosphoric acid as it can actually help to dissolve calcium-based kidney stones. This remedy is very successful because almost 90% of the kidney stones are made out of calcium.
These tips will definitely help you get started in passing your kidney stones! But you will want to have a comprehensive kidney stone remedies such as Complete Kidney Stone Removal Remedy Report.
Here is the full report of kidney stone remedies.